Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Thoughts On A Tuesday Afternoon

So I've just had a light lunch and contemplating getting on the recumbent bike after this settles to run some of this off. I want to use much of this summer to get back into a fitness routine after I recover from shoulder surgery this week. That's a arthroscope but frankly all surgery scares me.

I've had to let my exercise routine go in recent months due to the pain that I have been in and my busy teaching and concert schedule. That's gotta change because I want to lose 30-40 pounds. before the end of the year. That's a doable target for me. But in order to accomplish that I've got to cut out sweets, breads and most of all my precious mixed drinks. One or two a week maybe, but not every day. We'll see.

Blogging is new for me for sure. I want to create an e-book exchange for new authors but I don't know where to begin. Of course I have my own e-books to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment