Sunday, April 10, 2011

Politics And Me



Those of you who really know me understand that I do have a sense of political justice and I do take stands with close friends, but I have never been one to publicly spout my political viewpoint or try to persuade others over to my way of thinking. No need for all that because we're going to think and do as we please anyway.

But once in awhile I come across something on the web that I find interesting, even poignant. I like this website a lot; a friend on Twitter tweeted it and I have re-tweeted it and posted it on Facebook too. I don't expect everyone will appreciate the ideas here, but that is why we choose to live in a democracy. We can all have our viewpoints, whether we disagree with each other or not. And we should be able to do it with civility.

There is a profanity laced, F-bomb ridden version of this website, but this is my place and I don't prefer to indulge in such language gratuitously. I hope you can at least appreciate it!

Go to www.whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment